News from IAB

The mission of the International Association of Bryologists (IAB), as a society, is to strengthen bryology by encouraging interactions among all persons interested in byophytes.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

light quality?

BRYONET
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:42:22 -0500
From: "Perry, Jim" <jperry@uwc.edu>
Subject: moss spore germination

I wonder if you can help me. Somewhere or another I found an experiment on
the moss spore germination as a function of light quality. I designed an
experiment using white, blue, green, and red light. For the life of me I
cannot find the reference to predict what should happen, and I am being
ask this question. I even looked in your (Janice's) book and lab manual,
but did not find it.

Is there any chance you can help me?

Thanks,

jim

James W. Perry
CEO/Campus Dean
Professor, Biological Sciences
UW-Fox Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment