News from IAB

The mission of the International Association of Bryologists (IAB), as a society, is to strengthen bryology by encouraging interactions among all persons interested in byophytes.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

herbicides

Subject: Re: BRYONET: Funaria hygrometrica & herbicides.
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:19:37 +0200
From: Johannes Enroth <johannes.enroth@helsinki.fi>

I have a similar experience as Dr. Fife. I applied "Round Up" in my
garden to several species of mosses but nothing happened. In case you
wonder: in the garden my wife rules rather than me. I love the mosses
but what can one do...

Johannes Enroth

--
Dr. Johannes Enroth
PhD, University Lecturer, Bryologist
Dept. of Biological and Environmental Sciences
P.O. Box 65
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki
Finland
______

No comments:

Post a Comment