News from IAB

The mission of the International Association of Bryologists (IAB), as a society, is to strengthen bryology by encouraging interactions among all persons interested in byophytes.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

BRYONET: Campylopus introflexus

BRYONET
I'm contacting you to seek your assistance regarding the alien invasive
moss species Campylopus introflexus.
I am doing my Master thesis at the University of Copenhagen, I am
studying C. introflexus. In my thesis I am, among other things, trying
to make an updated map of the distribution of C. introflexus. I was told
by bryologist Jan-Peter Frahm that the species was discovered in Alaska,
and that its findings probably was published in Evansia. I do
unfortunately not have aces to Evansia, and would therefore ask you, if
you know of reports of this species from Alaska, and where it has been
found in Alaska?
I hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Jonas Klinck
Master Student
University of Copenhagen
Section of Ecology & Evolution
Department of Biology,
Universitetsparken 15
2100 Copenhagen Ø
Denmark
Department of Biology
Mobile: + 4526830591
<jonas@klinck.dk>

No comments:

Post a Comment